It all started here…
A simple but effective application that brought increased accuracy, geodetic to Cartesian coordinates transformation and projection on maps. A simple tool built to help Greek surveyors, civil engineers, and architects.
Main features and functions of GGRS87 (ΕΓΣΑ87):
– Calculate weighted average positioning.
Display and convert GPS coords to the Greek Geodetic Reference System GGRS 87 (EGSA 87 – ΕΓΣΑ 87).
– Real time while positioning.
– Key in WGS84 coords and covert to GGRS87 (ΕΓΣΑ87).
– Save and reload list of points
– .txt (text file)
– .csv (point file – comma seperated)
– .kml (google earth file)
– .dxf (drawing file)
Send file via e-mail, or upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.